Hensel Phelps sweeps the Design Build Institute of America (DBIA) 2013 Design-Build Project Awards program with five projects representing a diversity of projects across the Nation. Hensel Phelps has been recognized as one of the nations’ premier design-builders, with 33 national design-build awards, exceeding any other design-build firm. The 2013 Design-Build Award Winners are recognized for “Exemplary Collaboration and Integration in Project Delivery.”
The following is a list of the Projects and the respective awards they received:
- C-5 – 159th Readiness Center, Cheyenne, Wyoming – Civic Buildings, National Design-Build Award
- San Antonio Public Safety Headquarters, San Antonio, Texas -Civic Buildings, National Design-Build Award
- USMC Bachelor Enlisted Quarters, Package 8, Camp Pendelton, California – Civic Buildings, National Design-Build Award
- New Correctional Facility for SCI Benner Township, Benner Township, Pennsylvania – Correctional Facilities, National Design-Build Award
- Twentynine Palms North Mainside Infrastructure, Twentynine Palms, California – Transportation Projects, Design-Build Honor Award
These projects represent the true commitment of Hensel Phelps to collaboration and project excellence. Every Hensel Phelps project is a landmark building. Helping our clients realize their visions is our ultimate goal.
Hensel Phelps thanks our employees, partners, owners and all the stakeholders that made each of these projects award winner.