Hensel Phelps is Committed to Protecting and Respecting Your Privacy
By using our website and or interacting, requesting and opting into our content and information, you are agreeing to:
- The transfer of your data to the EEA, United States and countries that have received an adequacy determination by the European Commission under Article 45 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- The use of e-mail notifications and subscriptions as a primary source of communication between you and Hensel Phelps.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Hensel Phelps will never share your personal information with partners for their direct marketing purposes. Hensel Phelps collects data in the following circumstances:
When you subscribe to receive updates and/or information from Hensel Phelps, the information you submit is collected and stored by Hensel Phelps. These emails contain information that you have requested to receive. We may use Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions in our marketing emails so we may understand the effectiveness of our content and your level of interest in our services and marketing efforts.
Users may unsubscribe from the Hensel Phelps’ mailing list at any time by navigating to the “Unsubscribe” link within these emails.
INFORMATION WE SHARE:
Hensel Phelps will never rent, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We may share your personal information only as follows:
- To third parties with your consent.
- To comply with any valid court order, law or legal process.
- In response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To enforce our agreements with you, including for billing/collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent any harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of fraudulent or illegal activity.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA:
The data we collect is transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Hensel Phelps or by one of our service providers. Your information is maintained in servers located in the United States, and your data is processed by our team members within the United States.
We retain personal data from subscribers for ten years from the date of last access or the end of subscription period, whichever is later, unless such data must be retained for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS:
You can unsubscribe from Hensel Phelps’ email updates by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the email you receive. Only Hensel Phelps will send you these emails. You may ‘unsubscribe’ from these messages, after which you will no longer receive them. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails or spam.
Hensel Phelps understands that EU and Swiss individuals have the right to access their personal information we maintain. An individual who wishes to correct, amend or delete data should direct their request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, no data transmission can be guaranteed secure. By using the Hensel Phelps website, you acknowledge:
- There are security and privacy limitations that are beyond Hensel Phelps’ control.
- The security, integrity and privacy of any information exchanged between you and Hensel Phelps through the website cannot be guaranteed and Hensel Phelps shall have no liability to you or any third party.
- Any information and data could be viewed or tampered with by a third party.
Special Notice to California Residents:
If you are a California resident and have provided Hensel Phelps with any Personally Identifiable Information (PII), California law gives you the right to request and receive from us, once per calendar year, information as to how we have shared your PII with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, as stated in this Policy, we do not share information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Special Notice to EU Residents:
Hensel Phelps is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the United States Federal Trade Commission. Hensel Phelps is obliged to disclose personal data pursuant to lawful requests.
Attn: Data Privacy
420 6th Ave
Greeley, CO 80631